E-Commerce Exchange Shopping Cart Software for ECommerce Storefronts
PDG Software's ecommerce and shopping cart software applications are directly compatible with the E-Commerce Exchange payment gateway, using the AIM Protocol.
When the customer clicks to submit his or her purchase information, payment information is encrypted using 128-bit SSL technology and sent to an E-Commerce Exchange transaction server. When the authorization process is complete, the customer receives an approval or decline response, and the E-Commerce Exchange server stores the transaction. Approved transactions are automatically settled each day and are typically funded within two to three business days.
For more information about E-Commerce Exchange, please visit www.firstaffiliates.com.
To set up E-Commerce Exchange within PDG Commerce, follow the steps below:
1) Log into your PDG applications admin panel
2) Go to "Payments" section and then to "Authorize.Net"
3) Choose "AIM V3.1" from the select box and fill in the E-Commerce Exchange URL into the "gateway URL" field.
4) Fill in the user name and password provided by E-Commerce Exchange into the appropriate fields.
5) Choose your preferred method of processing, either "Authorize Only" or "Sale/Capture"
6) PDG Software's technical support will need to set a configuration variable to ensure proper performance. Contact PDG's support staff at (866)433-4734 ext. 3 for this last and final step.