Shopping Cart Software for ECommerce Storefronts Utilizing eProcessing Network
PDG Software's E-Commerce shopping cart software is directly compatible with eProcessing Networks' AIM emulation for processing and authorizing online credit card payments.
Advanced Integration Method (AIM) is a preferred integration solution and uses secure sockets layer (SSL) digital certificate technology to connect securely and directly to the payment gateway, achieving the highest security for the Internet connection between a merchant and the gateway.
Customers can enter their credit card or check data during checkout and be sure that their information is transferred securely through the AIM Protocol to eProcessing Network for authorization and completion of their order.
To set up your AIM emulation gateway within PDG Commerce, follow the steps below:
1) Log into your PDG applications admin panel
2) Go to "Payments" section and then to "Authorize.Net"
3) Choose "AIM V3.1" from the select box and fill in the processing URL provided by eProcessing Network into the "gateway URL" field.
4) Fill in the user name and password provided by eProcessing Network into the appropriate fields.
5) Choose your preferred method of processing, either "Authorize Only" or "Sale/Capture"
6) PDG Software's technical support will need to set a configuration variable to ensure proper performance. Contact PDG's support staff at (770)270-0062 ext. 3 for this last and final step.