Planet Payment Shopping Cart Software for ECommerce Storefronts
PDG Software's e-commerce and shopping cart software applications are directly compatible with the Planet Payment payment gateway, using the AIM Protocol.
Planet Payment's global payment solutions ensure both speed and security when processing credit cards and checks online.
When the customer clicks to submit his or her purchase information, payment information is encrypted using 128-bit SSL technology and sent to an Planet Payment transaction server. When the authorization process is complete, the customer receives an approval or decline response, and the Planet Payment server stores the transaction. Approved transactions are automatically settled each day and are typically funded within two to three business days.
For additional information about Planet Payment, please visit www.planetpayment.com.
To set up Planet Payment within PDG Commerce, follow the steps below:
1) Log into your PDG applications admin panel
2) Go to "Payments" section and then to "Authorize.Net"
3) Choose "AIM V3.1" from the select box and fill in the Planet Payment URL into the "gateway URL" field.
4) Fill in the user name and password provided by Planet Payment into the appropriate fields.
5) Choose your preferred method of processing, either "Authorize Only" or "Sale/Capture"
6) PDG Software's technical support will need to set a configuration variable to ensure proper performance. Contact PDG's support staff at (866)433-4734 ext. 3 for this last and final step.